1. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun Lotion - I used this every day after I showered. The scent is fresh and clean but doesn't linger very long which I liked. It kept my skin supple while I baked in the sun for two weeks, and wasn't sticky. This stuff is a win in my book!
2. Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30 - I'm so impressed with the Supergoop! line! As you can see I have two of their products on my must-have list, and that's mainly because their products do what they claim and they are gentle on my skin. This sunscreen serum is phenomenal. It protected my skin (read: I didn't burn the whole two weeks), felt light and not sticky, and wasn't oily. Win, win, win! I really liked that a little went a long way, and I liked the sunscreen so much that I'm considering using it underneath my makeup. Thanks supergoop! for protecting my finicky skin.
3. Old Navy Cover up - I wish I could live in this cover up! Seriously, it is so comfortable! Plus, I got tons of compliments and it made me look put together even if I had my hair pulled back and no makeup on. Unfortunately, I got this in the clearance section of Old Navy a few years ago so they don't have it on their site anymore. But I do encourage you to find a pretty cover up in a great print any time you're going on vacation. It will make you feel pretty...and that's always a great thing!
4. Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen SPF 70 - Ok. Where do I start with this stuff? I LOVE this sunscreen. It's convenient since it's a spray, smells so light and fresh, protects my skin, but still helped my get a nice glow . I've already repurchased this to use next summer. Go buy this stuff!
5. Alterna Bamboo Beach Sun Recovery Spray - I really like recovery sprays for hair especially after lovely days in the sun. This one smells great, and left my hair so silky! I desperately need a hair cut, but I can tell this stuff is legit (yes, legit) because even though my hair spent two weeks in the sun, it's not parched. I'm still using this product even though I'm spending no time in the sun because I love it so much!
6. Supergoop! AcaiFusion Lip Balm SPF 30 - I cannot say enough good things about this lip balm. I actually used this product the entire summer and my lips didn't burn once, and that is a big deal. I've constantly had issues with my lower lip burning any time I spend an extended period of time in the sun. Since using this product, my lips haven't even felt sensitive after a fun day in the sunshine!
So, ladies and gentlemen there is my list of summer must-haves....in the middle of autumn. Were there any products you were impressed with this summer?